ALAMIN KUNG ANO ANG MASASABI NI LENI SA LENILEAKS!





We overheard that Vice President Robredo has a comment on an issue. There were speculations before that Vice President Robredo was in the USA when a calamity struct Bicol, some speculate that she was staying in Loida Lewis' house, and some  say that she was in New York City. She was asked what was the truth and what was the lie?




Vice President Robredo said, "Everything was a lie, I wasn't in New York, I was in Pennsylvania
I was with my in laws. She said that she was only in New York when she was flying out.VP Leni slso said  "Nung bumagyo I really wanted to go home,infact sinabi ko na sa mga anak ko na iwan na sila doon so they can enjoy. It was a vacation planned more than a year ago. "

You can watch the video on this link.

Source:ANC




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About